Dailylab.store (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) Affiliate Agreement
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation as an affiliate in the Affiliate Program of The Company, and the establishment of links from your affiliate website to our website www.dailylab.store.
Customer: The user sent to The Company site via affiliate link
Affiliate / You: The publisher advertising links/promotions of The Company
Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
First, you need to submit a complete Affiliate Program Application. We will evaluate your application and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection in 5 business days. We may reject your application if we determine (at our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the Affiliate Program for any reason. If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply to the Affiliate Program at any time.
- Sites that promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- Sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, or physical disability.
- Sites that promote illegal activities.
- Sites or verbiage making medical claims in regards to our products/services (ie. the curing or recession of an ailment)
Affiliate agrees to not utilize SPAM in promoting The Company. This action will result in the immediate termination of Affiliate account with a cancellation of any pending commissions. Affiliate will also be in violation of The Company’s Affiliate Agreement and subject to legal action and be held liable for any financial loss incurred by The Company.
For the purpose of this agreement SPAM is defined as emailing ANYONE, in bulk or by single mailing, about The Company, who has not specifically requested the information directly from Affiliate. The ONLY exceptions to this are:
- Mailing to APPROPRIATE OPT-IN mailing lists where the source does the mailing on Affiliate's behalf. However, use extreme caution when choosing an opt-in mailing list company! Using anything but the most reputable sources could generate spam complaints against Affiliate resulting in suspension or termination.
- You may include information on The Company in email Acknowledgement Messages for orders and inquiries that you receive so long as it is stated upfront that you will be sending them an acknowledgement. The Company also considers ANY type of advertisement about The Company posted to a Newsgroup or Chat Room to be spam.
PPC Bidding Rules
If you are enrolled in this Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our Trademarks, as defined in Section 5, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo or any other network.
- You may not use our Trademarks in sequence with any other keyword.
- You may not use our Trademarks in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
- You may not direct link to the Dailylab Site from any PPC ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on Your Website.
- You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Dailylab for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style PPC advertising program.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our Trademarks from your PPC advertising program and we strongly suggest you add our Trademarks as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. If you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our Trademarks, we may terminate your participation in the Program immediately.
If you are enrolled in our Program and Your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
- You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the Program or that are displayed on the Dailylab Site. Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion (i.e. first time customers only) will result in your removal from the Program. Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
- You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates an affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
- You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other advertising campaign.
- You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from Your Website in order to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $49, you may not turn this into an offer that infers that the customer must click from Your Website to get this deal.
Additionally, if (a) Your Website ranks on the first page of Google ad results for terms related to Dailylab combined with the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, or any similar term and (b) your conversion rate exceeds 25%, then you will be entitled to a lower commission than our standard rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders, which rate is currently 2%.
We will be responsible for providing all information necessary to allow you to make appropriate Links from your site to our site. We will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer following a special Link from your site, for tracking the volume and amount of sales generated by your site, and for providing information to Affiliate Sites regarding sales statistics. We will be responsible for order entry, payment processing, shipping, cancellations, returns, and related customer service.
Other Responsibilities and Opportunities of Affiliate Sites
If you qualify and agree to participate as an Affiliate Site, you shall display Links prominently throughout your site as you see fit and with our consent.
Contests and Promotions:
- As an Affiliate Site, you will be entitled to participate and promote on your site any sweepstakes, contests, and special promotions we may offer. In addition, you will be entitled to earn commissions as set forth.
- Only offers and promotional tools provided explicitly by The Company for use on an affiliate site are valid.
- The unauthorized use of promotional offers taken from another website is strictly forbidden and may result in the termination of this agreement
Compliance with the Agreement:
- We have the right in our sole discretion to monitor your site at any time and from time to time to determine if you are in compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
- We will monitor for FTC compliance to ensure disclosures are adequately added
You are solely responsible for ensuring that reviews, descriptions, and articles on your site comply with applicable copyright, FTC disclosure and other laws. You must have express permission to use another party’s copyrighted or other proprietary material. We are not responsible for violations.
Policies and Pricing
Customers who buy The Company’s products through the Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of The Company. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for our products sold under the Affiliate Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Our prices and product availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect products that you already have listed on your site, you should update pricing often or not include price information in your product descriptions.
Customers sent to The Company must be the end user of the product/service. If Affiliate is placing order on behalf of the customer, approval of this promotional method must be explicitly provided by The Company.
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or permit any written material that makes reference to us without first submitting such material to us and receiving our written consent, which we agree shall not be unreasonably withheld.
Licenses and Use of the The Company’s logos and Trademarks
- WE GRANT YOU A NON-EXCLUSIVE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, REVOCABLE RIGHT TO (i) ACCESS OUR SITE THROUGH THE LINKS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND (ii) SOLELY IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH LINKS AND UNDER THE CONDITIONS PROVIDED FOR HEREIN, TO USE OUR LOGOS, TRADE NAMES, TRADEMARKS, AND SIMILAR IDENTIFYING MATERIAL RELATING TO US (COLLECTIVELY, THE "LICENSED MATERIALS"), FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SELLING PRODUCTS ON YOUR SITE FOR THE COMPANY. YOU MAY NOT ALTER, MODIFY, OR CHANGE THE LICENSED MATERIALS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION. YOU ARE ONLY ENTITLED TO USE THE LICENSED MATERIALS WHILE YOU ARE A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING OF THE AFFILIATES PROGRAM.
- You shall not make any specific use of any Licensed Materials for purposes other than selling products on your site for The Company, without first submitting a sample of such to us and obtaining the prior written consent of The Company’s Affiliate Program Manager, which shall not be unreasonably withheld. We reserve all of our rights in the Licensed Materials and of our other proprietary rights. We may revoke your license at any time, by giving you written notice.